Customer Contact Performance Director (Multinational)
Africa and Middle East
Reports To SVP Customer Contact / Ops Manager
- The Customer Contact Division
- The Customer Contact Division of THE COMPANY ambition is to Deliver Effortless Personalized Customer Contacts, that Add Value, in an Efficient and Consistent Way Worldwide.
More and more, personalized customer interactions have turned into a key competitive differentiator. Customers are saying that resolving their issue quickly is the #1 factor in a great customer experience.
- Customer Satisfaction is our most crucial KPIs, next to more operational KPIs such as Coverage Rates and Response Times, Cost per Contact, and Ticket and Ancillary Revenues.
Activities include B2C Sales & Services, Social Media , Web Support, B2T, B2B and B2G handling.
- We offer a multichannel approach from phone, Email and web-form, chat and social media. We have more than 15 million contact moments with customers annually, in around 40 different contact centers in more than 20 languages.
In term of day-to-day operations, Accountable of staff performance in term of Customer Satisfaction, Operational KPIs, Revenues achievement and cost efficiency.
- The Egyptian Customer Care Center is dedicated to Customer care activities for Africa and Middle East countries
Purpose of the job
- He/she is in charge of leading the care center department which mission is to deliver Customer care & recovery for Africa and middle east countries.
- He/she is responsible for managing a multi-lingual team of Customer Care Agents. He/she ensures all aspects of customer care are handled efficiently to retain customers, meet Customer contact division targets in term of service standards, customer satisfaction and budgets.
- Main accountabilities
Management of a team approximately 50 of staff , with coaching his/her team and help them strengthen their professional knowledge and personal skills
Organize the operation of the handling process and ensure application of THE COMPANY Customer Care Policy and respect of the SLA
- Support the handling of complex, sensitive cases and legal disputes with legal advisors support to resolve issues and court cases in the most effective manner
- Encourage customer re-purchase and loyalty in a cost effective manner
- Budget responsibility in liaison with Customer contact controller and performance: Forecast yearly activity and adjust accordingly the number of required employees, and relevant expenses to ensure high productivity and quality of service.
- Reports on the department activity to establishment and Analyze and communicate to the involved department/area or country management. customer’s reaction to any prominent defect in the service network.
- He/she is manager of the Care department with a hierarchy link to for HR, change management and budget and a functional link to Operations for operational subjects.
- He/she works in close cooperation with Internal interfaces:
Other Customer Contact Division departments: Business Development, Service Managers, Care departments, Tools managers,
- Area Management Teams, Regional Management Teams, Country Managers, Local HR Managers, Sales Managers, Regional and Station Managers, Country Relays
- Local HR and International HR
- Regional IT Manager
- And external interfaces
- Customer contact activities (outsourced)
The Job Description
- 1. Manages the Area Customer Care team to perform all activities related to handling Customer reactions:
Manages the Customer Care team and ensures they are all fulfilling their job responsibilities.
Contributes to the team‘s achievements through motivating and engaging the team and individuals and leads by example.
Manages the development of all team members’ skills and competencies by relevant means such as coaching, training, regular appraisals and feedback.
Manages the recruitment and selection of his/her team members.
Takes responsibility for everyday people practices such as attendance, maternity, and annual leave plan.
Ensures communication of business and team results on a regular basis to his/her team.
Discusses and agrees individual and team objectives and commercial targets, which will form a breakdown of his/her own revenue objectives.
Conducts performance reviews and proposes awards in accordance with commercial policy and individual team results, to encourage and improve staff performance & commitment.
Assesses and manages team & individual performance fairly and actively.
Organizes regular meetings with team members to agree work activities and follow up on progress.
Manage the IT support to ensure the correct function of all Customer Care systems
- 2.Budget, Communication and Reporting (including financial responsibilities)
Reports on the department activity to Performance
Reports the department activity and each establishment/country figures related to their customer’s reaction to the Commercial directors , country mangers, relays on monthly basis
Ensures communication of business and team results on a regular basis to his/her team
Communicate any problems and difficulties, anticipating whenever possible an increase in level of activity
Compile and act on customer feedback and produce statistical reports to analyze the departments and individual agents performance proactively
Set and organize adaptations to working methods to increase efficiency and reduce costs
Communicate effectively with all relevant departments to promote quality best practice in all Customer Care issues
Communicate management to discuss and implement Customer Care Policy.
Organizes and attends meetings when required at local and regional establishments to update on area/market’s performance and relevant information, to ensure better communication between markets and Centralized Customer Care Centre.
- 3.Manage internal and external processes and interfaces in order to safeguard company welfare .
Ensure effective and accurate administration ( legal and fiscal)
Ensure integrity of administrative and financial processes
Ensure effective relations with Law firms, local authorities, officials, embassies etc
Ensure that all staff is updated with latest information and trained accordingly.
- 4.Manage the team within the local and international HR policies in order to enhance performance and to increase staff motivation
Execute HR Management in line with the HRM Policies and Procedures
Safeguard staff development and optimal training to reach maximum levels of quality and productivity
Lead & coach supervisors by target setting and guidelines
Communicate with and guides staff
Ensure good communication/co-operation with all establishments
Monitor staff satisfaction and improvement plansKey figures yearly figures
Running cost more than 10 MM EGP
- Higher vocational education level
- 5 years of proven Track record in Customer Services or commercial department.
- Commercial experience in aviation industry
- Fluent Arabic, English and French
- Some legal knowledge
- Knowledge of organizations & products
- systems knowledge
- Computer skills
- Building a Successful Team
- Developing Others
- Empowering Others
- Business Orientation
- Inspiring Others
- Managing Performance
|Job Category||Directors & C Level|