Vacancy : Credit Analyst Banking – Leasing
Job Main Duties:
Credit analysis is a very particular area revolving around a firm’s financial risk analysis. The procedure involves evaluating the risks that businesses involved in loan financing are likely to experience by initiating background research on the retail or commercial customer. In other words, a financier must perform due diligence on rating the credit of the borrower.
A credit analyst is responsible for several tasks, which include providing guidance on credit risks related to lending programs that involve massive amounts of money. A bank, for example, will hire a credit analyst to help assess the different firms and individuals it can offer loans to and, thus, generate a return on their cash assets.
Job Description :
Job Description – Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, including new requests, changed requests, refinancing and annual due diligence
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to managers, especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability to repay
- Keep up to date with the company’s lending protocols
- Reconcile credit files and identify discrepancies and variances
- Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other business-related fields.
- 5-8 Years of strong quantitative experience in credit analysis.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts.
|Job Category||Senior Banking|
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial|