Vacancy : Costing and Budgeting Supervisor
Main Job Duties:
- Calculate overhead rates and update them periodically.
- Work with production departments to establish expense budgets and analyze monthly spending reports.
- Analyze gross margins and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze cost of contract manufacturing vs. in-house production
- Lead process improvement initiatives.
- Prepare cost estimates of new or special products for establishing selling prices and production forecasts.
- Reconcile inventory sub-ledgers with general ledger
- Analyze inventory reserve requirements.
- Analyze cost of raw materials and evaluation of new suppliers.
- Distribute costs between the various divisions of management and production.
- Establish processes and controls to ensure accuracy of inventory records and minimize write-offs.
- Product cost analysis of labor and material content for laser, forming, welding, machining, paint, assembly, and other metal fabrication operations.
- Quarterly commodity price increases with manufacturers.
- Month end purchase price variance analysis.
- Review and maintenance of master data including material master, bill of material, and routing.
- Period end close process including journal entries and analysis.
- Month end product cost, inventory valuation, inventory obsolesce, and other executive financial reporting.
- Manufacturing spending analysis and support of plant spending initiatives.
- Support of supply chain initiatives related to product costing.
- Development and monitoring of plant metrics.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure the timely closure of open production orders.
- 3+ years of cost accounting experience in Logistics environment
- 3+ years of supervisor experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or the equivalent in education/experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Expert in cost accounting and standard costing methods and principles
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Flexible and able to readily adapt to changing demands and processes
- Strong experience implementing process changes
- Ability to work independently and as a member of cross functional team
|Career Level:||Exp 6+|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||8,000 to 10,000 EGP|
|Function||Civil - Site Manager|