Large Construction International
- Supervise two or more staff persons and preparation of annual review.
- Manage ERP system attributes used to control Development Lifecycle reports
- Develop, implement, and maintain construction management system, including setting up projects (jobs), budgets, job costs, cost codes, contracts, change orders, purchase orders, and various construction progress reports.
- Review and analyze capitalization of costs. Ensure compliance with policy.
- Analyze and review construction status with Project/Construction Managers. Direct and participate in cost analyses.
- Prepare/gather materials related to construction and cost accounting matters for internal and external auditors.
- Coordinate/interface with cost accounting system software provider.
- Four-year accounting degree and a minimum of 3 years’ real estate construction/job cost accounting experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of construction cost accounting and general accounting.
- Ability to analyze and interpret accounting data and perform quantitative analyses.
- Appropriate skills with MS Office, specifically the ability to structure and apply Microsoft Excel solutions that require pivot and look up features as well as charts and graphs.
Admin Assistant (world Class Factory) – Badr City
19 April 2021
Human Resources Director HRD
18 April 2021
Chief Financial officer (CFO)
18 April 2021
Administrative Assistant (World-Class Factory)
12 April 2021
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Architecture/ Civil)
11 April 2021
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial|