About the Job
- Operations Manager is responsible for the high level managerial and administrative functions of the day-to-day business operations in their department or division. This role directly interfaces with other organization support functions.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Roles: Customer Service/Support
- Min 5 years of experience in the same position, in a call center,
- Worked on international offshore projects
|Job Category||Experienced, Managers & Senior Managers|