Vacancy : Contact Center Operations Director
- The Director of Contact Center is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Call Center operations.
- Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training.
- Performance metrics include call efficiency, low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance.
- A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous staff development programs enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call for maximum net reservation revenue to clients,
- Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget to attain business goals with operational stability,
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development,
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance,
- Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Call Center,
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision,
- Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations and insure satisfaction,
- Manage and expand client and coworker relationships,
- Find and close new revenue opportunities within the existing client base,
- Insure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards.
- Min 10 years of experience in the same position
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities,
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs,
- Measurable experience in managing and growing profitable satisfied accounts and/or relevant account management experience,
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations,
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills – including statistical report writing,
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook and Word with advanced Excel skills (Salesforce CRM preferred),
|Job Category||Directors & C Level, Managers & Senior Managers|