Chief Financial officer
Administrative assistant job description:
Chief Financial Officer or CFO will perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command.
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth
· Building and restructuring financial department and financial ledgers to meet Egyptian and international standards and laws
· Reporting to top management the financial vision that help for proper decisions making and risk management decisions
· Building up internal audit community to ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
· Preparing the company to initial public offering and design what’s needed for the infra structure to meet the requirements
· Managing different company accounts onshore and off shore and protecting stockholders’ rights
· Building proper cost centers and pricing structure for the company
· Developing with top management and commercial department business plans
· Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles.
· Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
· carrying out business modeling and risk assessments supervising staff liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
· Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
· Implementing proper recommendations which maintains financial stability
· Helping the company for preparation for proper funding for the execution of the business plans
· Developing financial plans for solid funds and expectations
· Helping the company to build proper ERP system and dashboards which represent excellent reporting structure for decision making
- Proven experience as a CFO.
- CTP and CMA (Prefer)
- Past experience in Building and restructuring financial department and financial ledgers to meet Egyptian and international standards and laws
- Past experience in Preparing the company to initial public offering
- Extensive experience in taxes and cost centers design
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate.
High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Commercial and business awareness.
Accounting Manager – Trading Company
16 May 2021
Business Development Manager – Chemical Sales (Multinational)
9 May 2021
Technical Sales Engineer-Chemicals (International)
9 May 2021
Customer Service Executive (FACE TO FACE) – Chemicals
9 May 2021
ASSOCIATE INTERNAL PROJECT LEADER (Consulting FIRM)
7 May 2021
|Job Category||Finance - Accounting|
|Job Level||Chief Level|