Vacancy : Chief Accountant (A/P & Tax and GL)
Our Client is a leading joint venture group specialized in the production and distribution FMCG products. Operating Several manufacturing facilities, in addition to a network of distribution centers serving more than 70,000 retail outlets across Egypt, we deliver high-quality products for our customer.
The group also exports to all the middle east countries and has a growing portfolio of well established brands
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AP, GL, forecasting, tax, budgeting etc.
- Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy
- Advise business owners and individuals regarding the tax code
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to upper management
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
- Work conservatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Excellent command of English.
- Min 7 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting/FMCG Industry is preferred.
- Extensive corporate and personal tax experience
- Excellent knowledge in A/P cycle and all control
- Microsoft: AXAPTA/Dynamics” system IS A PLUS
- Very good knowledge of Tax and General Ledger
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Excellent MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example
Experience Needed: More than 7 years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree at least
Vacancies: 1 open position
Gender: Males Only
|Job Category||Experienced, Managers & Senior Managers|
|Career Level:||7+ Years|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||10,000 to 15,000|