Job Vacancy: Chief Technology Officer ( CTO )
- Leading the group into transforming its operations into the 4th Industrial revolution.
- Lead the group’s digitization process.
- Build the group’s IT department.
- Lead the team responsible for selecting the right ERP for the group.
- Manage the process of implementing the new ERP.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Direct and establish IT-related projects.
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Supervise the networks and computer systems in the company to ensure optimal performance.
- Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems.
- Provide leadership to IT specialists and other staff within the company.
- Create and adapt technological platforms to improve the client experience.
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and establish regular maintenance.
- Experience in a large manufacturing company (1500+ employees, Turnover > 1 billion EGP)
- Experience in implementing an ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle , Maximo or SAP)
- 20 + years’ experience in information technology and data management.
- In-depth knowledge of data administration and management processes.
- A highly-analytical mind-set with superb problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of modern databases and information system technologies.
Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager (E-Payment)
11 December 2019
Chief Operation Officer (Transportation)
8 December 2019
E-payment Team leader Manager
22 November 2019
Banking Customer Service Executive Multinational
17 November 2019
HR Director Multinational
17 November 2019