Chief Commercial Officer CCO- Real Estate
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- MUST has an experience in Real Estate Development companies.
- FLUENT English is a must.
- Good MS office skills (outlook, word, excel)
- Giza residents are preferable.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Solid Track Record in Real Estate (As Commercial Director or Asst Commercial Director
Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager (E-Payment)
11 December 2019
Chief Operation Officer (Transportation)
8 December 2019
E-payment Team leader Manager
22 November 2019
Banking Customer Service Executive Multinational
17 November 2019
HR Director Multinational
17 November 2019