Business Development Manager Medical ( Multinational)
About our Client :
For over tens of years the company offers healthcare solutions from around the world. Operating out of its main hubs in Egypt and Dubai, with a total company turnover of nearly 100 million US$ (2014), and with a vision to double in 2 years, offes high value products, systems and processes in the fields of dialysis, pharma, medical equipment and disposables
Responsibilities & Duties:
- The business development Manager is mainly assigned to realize existing business opportunities and create new ones that fit in the company’s strategy.
- Executes necessary setup for existing business opportunities.
- Identifies new ones by through industry, publications and announcements.
- Manages new business deals by coordinating requirements.
- Develops and negotiates contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Ensures good communication with all stakeholders.
- Maintains interactive relations with investors.
- Analyze data to explore potential markets.
- Improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth, defines longterm organizational strategic goals,
- builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Previous experience as business development manager minimum 5 years.
- Minimum age 35
- Fluent English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent research & marketing experience.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or medical companies is highly preferable.
|Job Category||Managers & Senior Managers|
|Career Level:||5+ Years|
|Job Type:||Full Time|