BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Architecture/ Civil)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Create an effective plan to improve marketing and build the business. The marketing plan would include formulation of business strategies and implementation schedules.
- Drive new business presentations in line with the company’s strategy.
- Provide a broad range of marketing & communication support to the design studio.
- Produce marketing materials for the studio – credentials’ presentation, press releases, project case studies.
- Manage existing relations with existing clients
- Build new relationships with potential clients.
- Attend events and conferences, research new events to attend and organise internal and external company events.
- Drive new avenues for marketing the company projects, present case studies, obtain client testimonials, write blogs, etc.
Work closely with directors, Architects and in house graphic designer
- 5+years’ experience as a Marketing Coordinator preferably with experience in the Architecture, Design or Construction industry.
- An ideal candidate will also be an undergrad from a reputed school of design, arts and architecture with experience in Marketing and will enjoy building and developing relationships both internally and externally and getting involved in all aspects of communication for the Studio.
- A keen interest in architecture and the built environment as a whole is vital for this role, as is a proactive working approach and desire to build a career in marketing and sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Must have a professional appearance
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals
- Ability to take on additional Responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
- Must possess and maintain exceptional work ethic as well as uphold company values and demand the highest standard of conduct from self and others
- Possess the ability to work well as a part of a team and independently
Accounting Manager – Trading Company
16 May 2021
Business Development Manager – Chemical Sales (Multinational)
9 May 2021
Technical Sales Engineer-Chemicals (International)
9 May 2021
Customer Service Executive (FACE TO FACE) – Chemicals
9 May 2021
ASSOCIATE INTERNAL PROJECT LEADER (Consulting FIRM)
7 May 2021
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial|