- Performing company and market surveys.
- Developing the company’s current and future marketing methods.
- Following up the developments in the leasing market and investment projects and taking the appropriate steps towards increasing our company’s’ deals accordingly.
- Preparing the company marketing plan.
- Promote our company’s activities, credit facilities and leasing operations that we provide in the market and enhancing our relationships with top clients.
- Supervise the preparation of the facility offers for clients.
- Distributing jobs over subordinates while explaining all the necessary requirements.
- Receiving client lease requests and reviewing all the clients’ documents.
- Attracting new clients.
- Performing follow up client visits with subordinates to ensure the completion of the clients’ file and required information to complete the credit analysis.
- Reviewing subordinates reports and guiding them with their mistakes.
- Supervise the completion and revision of the clients’ documents and performing credit analysis models.
- Supervising the completion of all the clients’ credit files.
- Reviewing the clients’ data on the system.
- Preparing and reviewing all required amendment memos for approved clients.
- Prepare a comprehensive Basic Information Reports (BIR) on all visited clients & Know Your Customer Reports (KYC) on all approved clients.
- Training and guiding new staff.
- Responsible for the company advertisements and creating a company image.
- Preparing reports for the top management.
- Performing the jobs according to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or Business Administration.
- Minimum 7 years experience in credit and asset management.
- Credit certificate.
- Excellent command of both English and Arabic languages.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
|Job Category||Directors & C Level, Engineering, Experienced|
|Job Location||Cairo - Egypt|
|Specialization||Leasing - Corporate Banking|