Business Development Executive (Regional Trade- Africa)
About the Job
We are seeking for one of our clients an Admin Assistant
- Develop business strategy objectives for profitable revenue growth in the assigned region cascaded from the division objectives.
- Analyze opportunities, act upon them, create and maintain funnel of opportunities
- Build deep and trustworthy relationships with clients and enable the business to establish a strong network of key opinion leaders.
- Support all commercial efforts and raise the level of awareness of the company’s brand and portfolio in the assigned region.
- Deliver presentations, advise customers on best products from the company product portfolio and negotiate with prospective clients for allocation of work to the company. Ability to meet, present and persuade high profile customers (ex: presidents) with the business cases/products.
- Coordinate with the finance department the possibility to finance opportunities in the targeted African countries.
- Develop strategic partnerships with local and international companies to execute potential projects
- Contract with export credit agencies, commercial and Exim banks, and insurance companies to secure financing for projects, and worked closely with the finance department to ensure reaching financial closure in due time
- Represent Apex TDF at targeted trade shows and industry events
- Provide support for deal processes, including deal structuring, contract negotiation, and overall communication with internal and external parties.
- Candidate must speak fluent English, and French
- 7-10 years’ experience
Experience in export sales or business development
- Background in food commodity is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Candidate will travel extensively
Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager (E-Payment)
11 December 2019
Chief Operation Officer (Transportation)
8 December 2019
E-payment Team leader Manager
22 November 2019
Banking Customer Service Executive Multinational
17 November 2019
HR Director Multinational
17 November 2019