Banking Customer Service Executive – Multinational
- Experience Needed:0 to 2 years
- Career Level:Entry Level
- Job Type:Full Time
- Salary:5,500 Gross , Transportation , Medical, Bonus
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant process.
- Ensure that the process requirements are met, adhered to, completed in accordance with established procedures and standards set.
- Work well independently; complete assigned tasks in the established time-frame as per the process benchmarks.
- Ensure that the productivity, quality levels are achieved as per the standards sent for the process.
- Demonstrate ways to improve customer service, increase productivity.
- Assist line manager/supervisor with managing day-to-day operations and support colleagues on process if needed.
- Participate in team meeting / team activities and work towards sustaining team spirit.
- Support achievement of team objectives.
- Proactively identify issues, if any, and escalate.
- Provide service to customers by focusing on resolving requests efficiently, accurately, and professionally.
- Demonstrate knowledge of features, benefits and procedures and take initiative to review daily process updates for defect free implementation.
- To maintain internal and external control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Meet targets on productivity and accuracy as per the targets and metrics defined for the process.
- Instructions/requests to be correctly interpreted understood and implemented.
- Ensure that the process related procedures are implemented as per the process manuals.
- Ensure that fraud/errors/irregular transactions (if any) are identified and escalated.
- Agreed volume of work is handled contributing to the achievement of the unit/department/center performance target.
- Identify and escalate potential show stoppers
- Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people centric values
- Build professional relationships with colleagues in other areas
- Ensure that each work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Open, connected and dependable work environment.
- A competitive basic salary and annual discretionary bonus scheme (based on yearly performance and behaviour).
- Medical insurance (MetLife) coverage for yourself, your spouse and children which includes surgeries, optics and dental.
- A staff rate personal loan.
- Special rates to our staff (e.g. sports club restaurants, hotels, gym and car merchants).
- 5-day work in shift pattern, with night shift allowance provided.
- Progressive career advancement opportunities.
- Transportation provided to all our staff with door to door conditions when applicable.
- Opportunities for social and sports activities.
- Educational Policy.
- Professional global Career progression.
Our organization offers great facilities such as
- On site Restaurant, vending machines which includes (coffee, tea, different options for Snacks).
- Activities / games area which includes ( Billiard, Ping pong, and baby foot)
- On floor play station room.
- A walking distance Coffee shop.
- We have a dedicated team (Engagement and Culture) focuses on having an engaging, motivating working environment, looks after the overall employee’s experience throughout their journey.
- Job Roles: Banking Customer Service/Support
|Job Category||Banking & Contact Center|
|Job Level||Contact Center & Banking, Entry Level|