Vacancy : Architect / Autocad Designer - Civil - US Firm
We are seeking a CAD Designer with minimum 5 years of work experience at a civil and architectural engineering firm. The Designer will prepare preliminary and final plans, drawings, exhibits, and digital data files using CAD drafting programs.
Job Main Duties:
- Uses CAD to prepare routine layouts, detail drawings, sketches and diagrams. Details include all views and dimensions necessary for design
- Extensive solid modeling and drafting using AutoCAD Software
- Solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with engineering technology.
- Is responsible for maintaining compliance with customer procedures.
- Update drawings and CAD files as directed by engineers
- Work with standard CAD specs, and formats and prepare drawings in compliance with company standards.
- Enlarge or reduce drawings to fit specific sale.
- Maintain CAD files and database.
- Able to understand and interpret engineering terminology
- Creates and modifies designs for special assignments
- Proficiency in 2D CAD, such as: sheet set-up, scaling, dimensioning, layering, x-references, viewports, and the ability to translate design details
A well-established American company is seeking to immediately hire a Bookkeeper, who will be responsible for all tasks relating to bookkeeping.
- Complete data entry (typing 60 words per minute and 10 key skills)
- Record financial transactions including cash payments
- Maintain financial records and general ledger
- Our ideal candidate has worked as a professional Bookkeeper clerk for at least two years.
- Minimum 5-year experience with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of basic computer aided design and engineering terms, procedures, and processes.
- Fluent English communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and written processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in reading technical drawings
- Ability to work well indecently and in a team
- Create drawings under limited supervision and guidance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively
- Knowledge of file conversion for import and export
Project Engineer – International Firm
14 December 2020
General Manager (Fashion/Garments)
13 December 2020
HR Recruiter – Consulting Firm
11 December 2020
Oracle Financial Techno-Function (Net Suite) Consultant
10 December 2020
Oracle Supply Chain (SCM) – Techno-Function (Net Suite)
10 December 2020
proven Experience in Managing Production Lines
Experience in Food production
Experience at Least 6 years in Food Ideally to be in Meat , Poultry , or Fish
HACP and ISO Experience is a plus
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial|
|Function||Engineering - Auto Cad|