ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Consult with marketing, copywriting and PR teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our corporate cultures and goals
- Adapt your designs to meet budget and time constraints
Keep on top of the latest graphic design programs and technologies
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Creativity Skills Graphic designers must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers. They develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of their clients.
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Excellent Time-management skills, Ability work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.