- Collecting the hiring documents, setting the medical insurance documents
- Set and finalize the employment contracts of the new hires within one month of their joining date, renewing the contracts of the current employees one month prior to the expiry date.
- Maintain the employee’s files with accurate tracking
- Handling all the logistics of the medical insurance, preparing and setting the dates of ALICO session.
- Sending the enrollment applications to ALICO, distributing the medical cards, answering employees queries related to medical services, getting the approvals for hospitalization, following the refund cheques
- Prepare all needed HR letter when requested
- Preparing Form 1 , Form 6 and Form 2 for social insurance
- Responsible for delivering the social insurance forms to social insurance office on weekly basis and when needed
- Responsible for all related documents and letters of the labor office
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor degree
- Good English
- Excellent Microsoft Skills and Computer skills
- From 1 – 2 years of experience in the same role
- 6,500 – 7,000 including transportation to and from Social insurance office and labor office
|Job Category||Experienced, Fresh Graduates|