Executive Assistant to HE the Head of Diplomatic Mission
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Organize and monitor the appointments and agenda of the Head of Mission, and official visiting delegations. Arrange meetings with officials of the host country and prepare all relevant documents and papers required.
- Develop lists of the names of prominent figures, national events of the host country, and send out invitations, congratulations, and condolence letters in a timely manner.
- Coordinate holding of internal and external meetings and visits by the Head of Mission, and carry out logistics and security arrangements in coordination with relevant bodies within and .outside the Mission
- Arrange requirements and setup halls for holding meetings and Mission. Attend and document such events and prepare the minutes of meetings, if necessary
- Welcome visitors of the Head of Mission in a friendly and professionally manner, guide them, and answer to their phone calls.
- Prepare correspondences, reports and notes of the Head of Mission and provide simple translation and interpretation if required.
- Organize and track travel tickets bookings and carry out all logistic procedures concerning the Head of Mission in coordination with relevant bodies within and outside the Mission
- Receive the daily mail and present it to the Head of Mission, follow-up his directives in terms of .circulating such mails to the concerned stakeholders
- Classifying, indexing and keeping documents and papers of the head of mission in systematic manner ensuring confidentiality and help facilitate their recovery
- Maintain the professional appearance of the office of the Head of Mission regarding cleanness. .tidiness, and secure all requirements
- Provide assistance and support to the members of household of the Head of Mission in their own affairs
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the line manager including assistance and support to the members of household of the Head of Mission in their own affairs
- At least 10 Years as Executive Assitant
- Exp. At least 2-4 Years in diplomatic Fiels (Embassy)
- Gender Females Only
|Job Category||Managers & Senior Managers|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||600 to 800 USD|