Main Job Duties:
Main Job Duties:
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding offers.
- Prepare offers awards requiring board approval.
- Arrange for disposal of surplus according to safety stock and company’s policy.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Accomplishes day-to-day work operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing data entry policies and procedures.
- Generate data reports and perform backups in archives.
- Input customer account information into databases within required time limits.
- Clearly communicates job expectations to data entry team, while monitoring, appraising and reviewing their work.
- Enforces company policies and procedures as necessary.
- Apply data techniques within the program and following all procedures.
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades persons.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and for existing and new branches
- Provides consultative services to work teams to coach the resolution of employee issues in the area of performance management.
- Develops and provides training for leaders in this area.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field.
- 3-5 Years of Experience.
- Strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.