Accounts Receivable Accountant
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Qualified experience from a recognised Tertiary Institution
• Retail / Trade Finance related experience is essential
• Must have some experience in leading a small team of finance professionals
• Strong understanding of the retail sector in the Middle East region
• Ideally coming from a Big 4 background
• Hands on experience with ERP
• Ability to work in a multicultural team environment
• Must have excellent communication skills in English & Arabic
Medical Representative – Multinational
25 March 2020
Marketing Executive – Multinational
24 February 2020
Real Estate Sales Team Leader Turkey – International
22 February 2020
Commercial Manager Construction Chemicals (Multinational)
22 February 2020
Sales Executive Club Management
16 February 2020
|Job Category||Finance - Accounting|
|Job Level||Senior Managers , Directors & Executives|