Main Job Duties:
- Designing, creating and developing Google ads .
- Responsible for Social media advertising (Free & paid social media ads) identifying target audience aligned with Academy goals and objectives
- Design; develop digital media campaigns according to business goals.
- Coordinate the planning and executions of online activities
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content Responsible for the corporate website in terms of updates, appearance, or any other improvements required to maintain its rating value
- Gather marketing related data from the internet.
- Conduct E-Marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, PPC, SEO (Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns,Keyword Research.
- Web Analytics using Google Analytics
- Establish our web presence
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Generate and prepare monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance.
- High ability to drive traffic to company pages
- Liaise with Marketing,Sales teams to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Experience from 5 to 7 years in Digital marketing and Advertising.
- Certified from Google Company will be very advantageous (Google Ads Modules )
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Self-motivated, Target-oriented, Strong Attention to Details.
- SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, , Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that ensure high customer engagement
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email,SMS, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Confidential, Annual Raise, Social Insurance, Other BenefitsNegotiable|